IpsumHR is looking for a User Interface (UI) Designer to work for the creators of the world’s first smart connected luggage. This is a unique opportunity to join as an early team member a highpotential Silicon Valley startup playing on a global arena and pushing the boundaries of hardware plus software technologies!
The company is now opening a new office in Buenos Aires (Palermo) where it plans to build a special team with the most talented engineers and designers in the country. This team will work directly with the San Francisco and Hong Kong teams. Team members will travel often between Buenos Aires and San Francisco.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI Designer to design and shape unique, usercentric products and experiences. A designer whose work is clean, modern, inspiring, and above all else, empathetic. A team player with experience working across interaction, UI, visual, and motion design.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters.
Work and responsibilities
● Design elegant and delightful graphic interfaces for mobile and web products.
● Define UI specifications and create all necessary assets and guidelines for developers.
● Collaborate closely with UX designers, developers, copywriters and product team.
● Collaborate with other designers to keep the consistency and coherence across the product.
● Continually keep yourself and your team updated with the latest changes in the industry.
Skills and experience
● +5 years of experience designing and building products with strong portfolio.
● Solid intuition and strong passion for detailed interaction design and pixel perfection.
● Comfort in a fastpaced, highlydynamic environment with multiple stakeholders.
● Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time.
● Proficient in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, or other design tools.
● Motion design ability or experience using animation is a plus.
● Understanding on basic frontend languages is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
● Top of market dollar¬based salary
● Company equity stocks
● Healthcare coverage
● Travels to San Francisco, California
● International training and growth opportunities
If you think you are a good fit for the position, please send us your resume to email@example.com REF: UIBS